Main menu

Pages

Growth Mindset Reflective Questions for Teachers

December 10, 2014
Here is another interesting work from one of our favourite blog authors : Dr Jackie Gerstein. Of course you know her I have shared several of her beautiful visual in the past. Today, and as I was wading through my Twitter feeds I came across another of Jackie's infographics on growth mindset.

In this visual, Jackie features a number of ideas and tips that educators should adhere to in order to help their students develop a growth mindset. The argument here is that it takes a growth mindset to develop a growth mindset. To this end, Jackie provides a toolkit of reflective questions for educators to ponder on. I invite you to check it out below and as always share with us what you think of it. Enjoy

Source: User Generated Education

growth mindset questions Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .
reactions

Comments