Main menu

Pages

Teachers' Guide to iPad ( Everything You Need to Know about Your iPad)

February 13, 2015
I just finished installing OS X Yosemite on my iMac and I am really thrilled by the multitude of new features Apple added to this new update. I particularly love its instant and seamless syncing with my other iOS devices . I will probably write a review of some of the new things Yosemite offers us in education and share it with you here. Bur for now, let me share with you this interesting iPad user guide to help those of you who have just got a new iPad  better understand how to handle their device and uncover its hidden gems. The guide is  available for free in iTunes store.



iPad User Guide provides you with ‘everything you need to know about iPad, in a handy format. Get to know iPad and discover all the amazing things it can do, and how to do them. It's the definitive guide for getting the most from your new iPad, straight from Apple. The iPad User Guide covers iPad 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini (all models), and iPad Air (all models). It's an essential part of any iBooks library.’

reactions

Comments