Main menu

Pages

Where's My Valentine? - iOS Valentine's Day App Picks

Valentine's Day themed apps for iPhone & iPad

Valentine's Day theme week continues with App 4 of 4! Today's Valentine's Day themed app pick goes to --


Where's My Valentine? 



In an app that seems mostly to be just an advertisement for their other 'full version' apps, Where's My Valentine? features characters Swampy and Perry in 12 'love-themed' puzzles.

If you've never played the full version games, Where's My Water? and Where's My Perry?, the games are a puzzle where you draw out paths for water to travel, to collect items and to make the water get to the characters.

In Swampy's levels, you cut paths through dirt to guide the water to Swampy's shower.

In Agent Perry's story, you use water in different forms, including ice, steam and liquid, to solve the puzzle and help Perry get to his headquarters.

It's a shame that you only have the 12 levels to play in this love-themed version of the games -- but hey, it is free. And if you like the concept of the game, then maybe buy Where's My Water? Which features over 250 water-themed levels or newer version, Where's My Water 2, or if you like Agent Perry, Where's My Perry? Which also features over 100 spy-themed levels.


Where's My Valentine? is FREE to download, and is designed for both iPhone and iPad.


Check out our other Valentine's Day app picks by clicking here!

reactions

Comments