Main menu

Pages

10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying The Gold Apple Watch Edition

Image by Apple Inc.
The Apple Watch Edition details and prices have been announced. The 18 carat gold watches range from around USD$10,000 to USD$17,000. The Edition is essentially the same watch as the much cheaper Sport model, which price starts at USD$349, except the Edition has a much more fancier 18kt gold case. But before you buy, you should probably ask yourself the following questions...


10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying The Gold Apple Watch Edition


10. Will it look bad if my watch costs more than my car?

9. Will wearing the Apple Watch Edition help get me laid? 

8. If I buy the gold Apple Watch, will my partner be disappointed if I buy them the Sport model? 

7. Can I really trust this shady guy on the street corner is selling a legit Apple Watch Edition, at a huge discount?

6. Will my bank mind if I take out a third mortgage on the house? 

5. Do I really want to spend over $10,000 on a watch that could become obsolete in a year?

4. Instead of looking like a douchebag, should I do something productive with the money instead?  

3. Do I really want to wear the same watch a teenager can afford, but with a gold casing? 

2. Will wearing a $10,000 watch invite criminals attention on the subway?

1. Will my custom gold-plated iPhone feel jealous?

reactions

Comments