Main menu

Pages

Thanksgiving Day 2015 Quotes (Happy, Funny & Inspirational) and Wallpapers

Thanksgiving Day is a popular event in the United States of America (USA). A day holiday that is being celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November, and has been celebrated as a federal holiday since 1863.  That was the day President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed the national day of "Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelled in the Heavens".


Today, I’ll be sharing some lovely quotes (happy, inspirational and funny) to express gratitude and some lovely wallpaper, images and pictures you can use to while celebrating the 2015 Thanksgiving Day this November.

Thanksgiving Day 2015 Quotes (Inspirational, Funny and Happy)

“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”


“There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.”

“The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.”

“Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another.”

“November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you”.

“I give thanks to my Creator for this wonderful life where each of us has the opportunity to learn lessons we could not fully comprehend by any other means”.

“We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth, and power as no other nation has ever grown.”

"I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land."

“Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.”

Happy Thanksgiving Day 2015 HD Wallpapers, Images and Pictures




I wish you guys happy Thanksgiving Day 2015 in advance. I also advise you wish your friends same on social media. You can get some happy Thanksgiving Day 2015 wishes, quotes and ecards. So, prove yourself thankful. If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.
reactions

Comments