Main menu

Pages

GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. After two festive seasons back to back, Chinese New Year would mean only one thing, more food ! Every year, nearing the festival, I'll be on multiple rounds of CNY food reviews, culminating with the ultimate food indulgence back in Penang where my sweet mother will cook her signature Hokkien cuisines

One of my favourite CNY dish, Black Pepper Chicken with mushroom
One of my favourite CNY dish, Black Pepper Chicken with mushroom



Well, I count my lucky stars to always be able to enjoy good food. Unfortunately, in recent years, I've been having cases of heartburn, or acid reflux if you may call it. These usually happen after a heavy meal late at night, causing me sleepless nights. Guess what? I found this really good product for that instant relief. Too much food and drink may cause heartburn or indigestion, which is why Gaviscon Double Action may come in handy during the celebrations.

Good to help ease that heartburn or indigestion
Good to help ease that heartburn or indigestion
I've been using these liquid sachets for a while now, works great!
I've been using these liquid sachets for a while now, works great!

Gaviscon Double Action gives complete relief from heartburn and indigestion. Its combination of acid-neutralizing ingredients and a special Alginate which creates a foam barrier in the stomach keeps acid down in the stomach to where it belongs and provides long-lasting relief. This brings me to the main purpose of today's post; the on-going GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest. 


GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest.
GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest



What can I say, the moment I glanced at what the GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest, it got me hooked almost immediately. I would think this has to do with the really awesome grand prizes of RM2,288 each and weekly prizes of RM188 each. How cool is that? I could definately put that money to good use. 


Simple instructions on how to enter the GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest
Simple instructions on how to enter the GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest

The contest runs from 1st January 2016 to 29th February 2016, where all we need to do would be to upload our best food shot with a creative caption unto Instagram, or for those who prefers to email, there's an option too! The steps are detailed on the picture above as well as the step-by-step below. 


Cash Prizes up to RM2,288 each!
Cash Prizes up to RM2,288 each!


How to join?


  • Instagram
    • Make sure your account settings are set to ‘public’.
    • Upload your best food shot with a creative caption.
    • Remember to hashtag #CNYhochiak and #GavisconMY or tag @GavisconMY


  • Email
    • Attach your entry photo and include the follow details in the email
      • Full name
      • Mobile number
      • Creative caption
    • Email subject: Gaviscon Chinese New Year‚ Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest
    • Send your entries to GavisconMY@rb.com 

    

Prizes


  • Grand Prize
    • AngPow worth RM2,288x3
  • Weekly Prizes
    • AngPow worth RM188x3 (for 6 consecutive weeks)

My favourite CNY dish, "Ju Hu Char" - vegetables with cuttlefish
My favourite CNY dish, "Ju Hu Char" - vegetables with cuttlefish

So what are you waiting for? Join the GAVISCON 'Eat Well, Digest Well' Photo Contest today itself! I will be participating too, the cash prizes are just too tempting! For more information, do visit Gaviscon Malaysia's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GavisconMalaysia , their website at www.gaviscon.com.my/english/cny or check out their Instagram at instagram.com/GavisconMY





reactions

Comments