Main menu

Pages

Apple Launches New 'Shot on iPhone' Campaign for the iPhone 6s [Photos]

Apple has resurrected its “Shot on iPhone” campaign for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, showcasing their camera prowess with new billboards that were erected on Sunday. The company is reportedly using 53 images from 41 iPhone photographers.

Erin Brooks was contacted by Apple after posting a picture of her three-year-old daughter on Instagram. “I honestly couldn’t believe that they contacted me,” she told Time. “Photography for me, has been a huge creative outlet. It has taught me so many things about telling a story with an image, capturing someone’s personality, and it helped me move out of my postpartum depression… Taking photos of my daughters, and their blossoming connection of sisterhood, helped me get well. I started to notice the pure beauty of my life, and connect with it, and with them, on an even deeper level.”
Photographer: Koichi Miyase
Location: Oishi Kougen, Wakayama, Japan
Subject: Friend, Megumi Koseko.
Photograph shot with iPhone 6s, used Snapseed, Picfx
Photographer: Aaron Patterson
Location: Denver, CO
Subject: Friend
Josiah Jones Photograph shot with iPhone 6s, used Snapseed and VSCO

reactions

Comments