Main menu

Pages

QR Code AT-A-Glance Comic Tutorial




(Click above for more sizes & to download or to embed!)

As promised! Please feel free to Take, Use, Share! Creative Commons - Share Alike!

Like these Comic Tutorials? I have a whole slew of 'em!

From Blabberize, Customizing Blogger & blog design, downloading YouTube videos to your HD to a Two part Twitter Primer - I seem addicted to creating these bright fun direction sheets!
Enjoy!

What Techie Topic or subject would you like to see me do next?
Leave a comment with your suggestions!
(ps. Dear Howard Rheingold...don't worry I'm still working on yours for the book! Hush hush)

UPDATE!
My Mini Moo QR Cards Arrived! -- and they WORK!
They scan beautifully & auto launch to this blog...woohoo!

AND
I got my Zazzle QR Code Square Buttons!

and they work, too! BUT...the shiny surface seems to take a little longer so maybe wearing them will be easier to scan than under my stove lights! LOL

Will this end my geeky QR Code Obsession? Should I splurge for a QR Code Hoodie? or the stockings? OR The Ked shoes that dear pollyalida teased me with? Hmmmmmm

Do you wanna see pics of the QR Code necklace when I get it? What ELSE can I paste, sew, crotchet or custom order a QR code upon?

QR Code Ked photo
by pollyalida
reactions

Comments