Main menu

Pages

Kim Kardashian Asks BFF Jonathan Cheban to Walk Around With Her Pee

Kim Kardashian Asks BFF Jonathan Cheban to Walk Around With Her Pee
Kim Kardashian has to be grateful because she has a very loyal friend who doesn't mind doing anything for her. During her last pregnancy, the 35-year-old mother asked her friend Jonathan Cheban for a bizarre favor. 

In a preview clip for an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim explained that his pregnancy issues required her to drop her urine sample at a lab. Instead of doing it herself, the reality show star asked Jonathan to help her. "Because I've had pregnancy issues in the past, I need something dropped off at a lab," she said. 

At first she thought that her assistant Stephanie could deliver the sample, but Kim decided not to disturb her because Stephanie was busy preparing for the launch of the star's app. "I mean I would send Stephanie but we're in such a groove getting all this content for my app. Jonathan's my best friend, and I don't know who else I would even ask to do this," Kim explained. 

Kim could barely hold her laugh when she asked Jonathan to do the disgusting favor. "I need to pee in a cup, and I just need it dropped off to the doctor," she told Jonathan. Shocked with what Kim just said, Jonathan asked, "What do you mean? You want me to go walk around with your piss?" 

Kim then explained that she would put her pee in a cup and insert it into a paper bag. "No one will ever know! Look, I got the cup from the doctor, and it will be in this bag," she said. Jonathan was still reluctant to accept Kim's request, adding, "That is disgusting, I won't even hold my own piss. Are you crazy?" 

"Almost done with my website, my launch is literally in two days, let me just pee and I'll conceal it and see if you even feel the warmth of the pee!" Kim said, trying to convince Jonathan. Jonathan eventually gave in and said, "There better be no warmth, and not one dud!" The mother of two then entered the bathroom and thanked Jonathan after she returned and gave the bag to him. 

reactions

Comments